What information does 3 Codes collect about your passengers, your staff registration and customer support
When you register to use a 3 Codes website or application, create an airline ID, or contact us for support 3 Codes collects information that identifies you or your staff. This may include your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as your job title. All of this information is required and we do not collect any information except that required to deliver the service and to support that service. To help keep our databases current and to provide you with the most relevant service delivery, we may combine information from you with information from public sources, in accordance with applicable law.
We store personally identifiable data relating to your staff members on our servers for access control and security purposes. 3 Codes staff do not have access to this data nor rights to change this data. This data is managed solely by the designated airline Data Controller and is outside our view or control. The airline will view, manage, modify or delete said data.
We do not hold any personally identifiable data relating to any passenger after the relevant baggage and charging messages have been sent. Our system will capture certain personally identifiable data about your passengers depending on the service being provided. That data will be reformatted into differing messages and forwarded to the relevant airline DCS as selected by the airline. The personally identifiable passenger data is then permanently deleted. At no time do 3 Codes hold any personally identifiable passenger data outside of this operation.
3 Codes websites and applications
We collect information about how you use our websites and applications. We may collect information that your browser or device typically sends to our servers whenever you visit a 3 Codes website, or when an 3 Codes desktop product feature takes you online. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit an 3 Codes website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. 3 Codes may collect information about how you use our websites and applications by using cookies and similar technologies. Our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the website or application. Depending on the website or application, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you.
3 Codes product activation and automatic updates
When you activate your 3 Codes App or account, we collect certain information about your device, the app, and your product serial number. Some of our products include features that connect to our servers or the app store and offer you the ability to install updates to the product. We may keep track of information such as whether the update was successful or not.
3 Codes emails
From time to time, 3 Codes may need to send operational emails or telex’. Emails we send you may include a web beacon that tell 3 Codes whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link within the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from 3 Codes operational emails, you can opt out of receiving 3 Codes operational emails or telex.
3 Codes online or app advertising
3 Codes will not be offering any advertising or marketing messages.
How does 3 Codes use the information it collects about me?
3 Codes uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the 3 Codes websites and applications for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and applications are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
- Tailoring a website, application or service to your requirements
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription.
- Sending you information about 3 Codes, new application releases, special offers, and similar information.
- Conducting market research about our customers operations.
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as 3 Codes
What information is collected when companies use online services hosted by 3 Codes?
3 Codes offers “hosted services” to airlines. This means that data is gathered and stored on our computers and in some cases passed on to other companies at the account holders request. In these situations, your relationship is typically only with that company.
What are cookies and how does 3 Codes use them?
Does 3 Codes share my personal information?
3 Codes works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
3 Codes may also share your personal information:
- If you agree to the sharing.
- With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive 3 Codes marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of 3 Codes, our customers and users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we might sell a 3 Codes website, application or business unit. In those cases your operational information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred under the same privacy conditions as stated herein.
- We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, your staff or customers such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use our applications and hosted services.
Is my personal information displayed anywhere on 3 Codes websites or applications?
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and 3 Codes cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Where does 3 Codes store my personal information?
Your personal information and data files are stored on 3 Codes’ servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located worldwide and the companies we hire to help us run our business are located in different countries around the world.
How can I review or update my personal information or close my 3 Codes ID account?
Many of our websites and applications allow you to edit your personal and company information by accessing the 3 Codes website and signing in to your corporate account.
If you want to request a deletion of your companies 3 Codes account, please email your request to email@example.com. Note that we need to retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons (such as fraud prevention). Some of your information may remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and applications you are eligible to use with your 3 Codes ID, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements.
Will 3 Codes Good market to me?
Does 3 Codes Good participate in the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor program?