Cut The Cord
Do you really need desks, workstations, credit card readers, and cords galore just to check some bags?
Not any more.
Check bags and collect Excess Baggage Fees any where you need to (check-in, central search, boarding gate, aircraft door.)
Pop-up Bag Check
Bust queues or provide extra bag drop stations any time you need them (curbside, quayside, hotel lobbies, car hire sites.)
Close the Transfer Gap
LCCs, sell a premium baggage transfer service to your passengers, allowing bag & pax to stay airside during transfer.
- Operates on any iPhone or iPad.
- Easy to try with free demo account.
- Can pay for itself by generating ancillary revenue.
- No development costs.
- No ongoing support overhead.
- No changes to your DCS needed.
- No training required.
- Apps and users authorized by Station Manager.
- Passenger data handled securely.
- Baggage security always under your control.
- Based on secure Apple iOS technology.
Who Are These Guys?
3 Codes Good, Ltd. was founded by airline technology experts Max Behan (ex-BA) and John Almberg (ex-SITA). Way back in the 90s, we worked on the IATA Baggage Working Group and helped created the baggage tags, messages, and technology that re-defined how airlines and airports handle baggage.
Today, our goal is to fill some of the gaps that stubbornly remain in this system with simple solutions that make money for our customers and require no changes to existing IT systems.